keep to self:

"standing still can also be a beautiful thing." -SOLE (쏠)

Monday, December 19, 2022

yellow brick road

I hope everyone was able to wrap up this semester well. I am barely vocal in my classes because I'm more of an observer. However, it was truly nice being around everyone and getting to know your personalities through Saturday classes, as well as each and every blog post I've had the honor to read through every week. I wish everyone the absolute best on their individual journeys.

As for me, I'm on my way to transferring to UNLV by Fall 2023 to venture into obtaining a bachelor's degree in International Business. I have plans to spend a semester studying abroad in either South Korea, Japan, or even Spain since my cousin lives there—working and expanding my knowledge with different cultures is something I am gravitational towards. I don't have a specific path yet and I don't expect to miraculously find some kind of muse while studying abroad, but taking the first step out of my home country by myself is what I feel is best to get out there and experience different culture for real. In addition, I have some interest in acting and having an active social media presence, so I'm just riding the wave for now. Nothing is set in stone so I want to be able to do as much as I can. Maybe someday I can be friends with Kim Kardashian instead of doing presentations on her!

Again, I wish everyone the best on their individual journeys. Stay healthy and take care of yourself!

4 comments:

  1. "Nothing is set in stone so I want to be able to do as much as I can." Well said and extremely apropos for a young adult finding his career ^_^

    I hope you can make and save up some money to travel abroad to explore different cultures and translate your interest in acting and social media presence to gainful employment and fun :-)

    I am glad to have had you as a student in IS101-3012, Fall 2022. Follow -- no, make your own -- yellow brick road, Yuan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best in your study at UNLV. Hope your dreams come true, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrapped this semester up extremely well 2 A's and 3 B's while working full time. Hope to see you make it through to UNLV Fall 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to meet the Yuan who has done some soul searching abroad, I wish you luck buddy.

    ReplyDelete