keep to self:

"standing still can also be a beautiful thing." -SOLE (쏠)

Saturday, December 17, 2022

6.8.3 Media Formatting Facts

Years ago, during my junior year in high school, I had to do a presentation in my Spanish class speaking fully Spanish. We had complete control over the topic, and I chose R&B artist, Sabrina Claudio, because she has Cuban roots. A struggle I had with my presentation was that I wanted to showcase her video because I didn't know how to input a YouTube video, so come presentation day, I sadly had to skip over that slide. 

Today, I now know how to properly insert pictures, videos, and even audios! Learning this has helped me greatly because I like to include visual and audible details for appropriate topics. On PowerPoint, I have yet to use the "Screen Recording" feature, but I feel confident about learning in the future.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you know how to do it now :-)

    Hmm... would you insert a link to the video or would you embed a copy of that video?

    Silvia actually had to record her presentation for another class this semester. You should reach out to her to learn about that experience ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inserting pictures and videos can make a presentation creative and innovative. I wish you the best in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea to insert audio or video into PowerPoint. I didn't know that before, and now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding audio and videos to PowerPoint presentations will definitely showcase what we learned in this class. Using the "Screen Recording" feature sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That part of PowerPoint made me realize just how strong of a tool it can be, Im glad that we can learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad we could learn in this class adding audio and videos to PowerPoint presentations. "Screen Recording" is one of my favorite feature. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know why now they recommend this class first but I had to do it backwards. Glad we learned everything we need to know in this class.

    ReplyDelete